Reiki Drum Master Teacher Course: Reiki Drumming in Bedfordshire
You will need to be qualified and insured as a Reiki Master Teacher having had at least one year’s teaching experience including one Reiki level 1 class and one Reiki level 2 class. You will need six months experience of giving practical Reiki Drum treatments.
You will be required to provide 6 Reiki Drum case studies (a course of four treatments for each case study).
When you attend your assessment day, this will consist of written and oral presentation of your case studies, a demonstration of a Reiki drum healing, a mental/emotional re-programming and a drum journey treatment.
You will learn how to conduct the Reiki Drum Attunement as well as some additional Reiki Drum techniques.
You will receive your manual a few weeks before the assessment day and your Reiki Drum Master Teacher certificate on successful completion of the course.
Schedule for the assessment day
- Welcome and Introduction – general overview of the course, reviewing what has brought us to this part of our Reiki journey, agenda for the day
- Preparation of self and sacred space
- Leading the seven sacred directions meditation ceremony
- Origins of Reiki Drumming TM
- Facilitating the Drum selection ceremony
- Conducting a Reiki Drum Reiju Empowerment/Attunement
- Leading Reiki Drum journeys
- Reiki Drum Healing Case Studies
- Reiki Drum Healing treatment
- Group drumming session (for manifestation)
- Reiki Drum Mental/ Emotional Reprogramming Case Studies
- Reiki Drum Mental/emotional Reprogramming treatment
- Reiki Drum Journey Case Studies
- Reiki Drum Journey treatment
- Additional techniques
- Group drumming session (distant healing)
- Supporting your students & class supplies
- Certificate and closing ceremony
All courses are accompanied by an attractive certificate provided by Cathy Birkinhead.
Reiki Drum Master Teacher Course venue
Master Teacher Courses are held at Sipala, Aspley Guise, Woburn, Bedfordshire – complete with a Mongolian Yurt that has a wood burning stove, Garden Room – ideal from treatments and empowerments, beautiful gardens and fire pit (great for sitting around for group drumming).
The fee for the Reiki Drum Technique Course is £300, with a £60 deposit paid in advance, and the balance paid to Cathy Birkinhead on the day of your course.
Ongoing Support and Advice
Once you’ve been on your Reiki Drum Technique Master Teacher course we want you to know that your teacher will be on hand to deal with any questions or queries that you might have.
Reserve Your Place
Reiki Drum Technique Master Teacher course dates
Dates available in 2017
- Jul 4 (Tue)
Choose a date from the list above and type the date in the box below. Then click on the PayPal button to pay your £60 deposit: